USE OF ARTSDIARY PHOTOS
● In general, we are happy for 1 or 2 photographs ONLY from an exhibition coverage to be re-posted by the artist/gallery on their website, blog, social media page or similar, free of charge, as long as they are clearly marked:
"photo(s) courtesy of artsdiary.co.nz."
● Do not re-post more than the allowed number of photos (1-2) from an exhibition featured in Artsdiary on to your website, blog, social media page, even with credit. Instead, we encourage artists and galleries to supply a link to their exhibition coverage on Artsdiary. This is good for artists, galleries and Artsdiary.
● Commercial use of Artsdiary photographs is not permitted as this would breach the artists' copyright.
● If you would like to have hi-res copies of one or more images from a show coverage please get in touch regarding cost and suitability from a technical point of view.
● Photographs on this site are produced specifically for web use, using small, silent cameras to minimise disruption to events, and the resulting image files are not always suitable for high end print production.
● If you will definitely need hi-res images from an event, contact us before the event date.
● All photographs on this blog are under copyright to Sait Akkirman and artsdiary.co.nz. Unauthorised use may result in a minimum charge of $100 +gst per image.
● Copyright of artworks appearing in Artsdiary photographs belong to the artist, or his/her assignee.
● Photographs of artworks are presented on Artsdiary under "Fair Use" principals, i.e for the purposes of commentary, reporting, archiving and scholarship.
Sait - 25/01/2021
© 2021 Sait Akkirman